We are pleased to announce that despite the ongoing uncertainties surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, auroville.com is processing and shipping orders in India and worldwide again. Kindly note that we are unable to take orders for containment zones in India as per governmental order. For the availability of international shipping please check the list of countries here.
We are following government directives as well as best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The well-being of our customers, team members, and their families is of the utmost importance to us. Our precautions do not only cover packing hygiene but also team communication, coordination, and management. Here are a few of our safety measures:
- Employees are attentive to hygiene and wash their hands regularly.
- All products are disinfected before packing.
- Materials and utensils we use for packaging are disinfected regularly.
- Information cards are placed on the parcel on how to unpack your goods safely.
- At our office the desks and commonly touched surfaces like door handles are wiped down with alcohol-based disinfectant regularly.
- Our team members are directed to stay home if they feel unwell.
- Use of shared equipment is limited.
If you have any questions about the precautions we are taking, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are closely monitoring the situation and re-evaluating safety protocols every step of the way.
Get in touch!
Feel free to contact us for any questions or comments.
Call (+91)413-2622069 from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Send us a message by using the chat button on the bottom-right corner of the website.
Engage with us via Facebook or Instagram (@aurovilledotcom). Send us a personal message and we will get back to you.