Encens d'Auroville Absolute Incense
This exotic Fair Trade Incense is handmade with 100% natural botanical ingredients with no chemicals and synthetic fragrances.
- Siam Benzion Absolute is derived from resins collected from large tropical trees native to southeast Asia. This sweet balsamic, Vanilla like essence has been highly prized from countless centuries as an essential component of perfumes, incense and cosmetics.
- Tolu Balsam Absolute is derived from resins collected from large tropical trees native to Venezuela and Columbia. Highly valued by the natives and subsequent European colonists as a herbal curative it was also prized for its sweet and peppery floral fragrance.
- Opopanax Absolute is derived from resins collected from tall trees native to Somalia and Ethiopia. Highly prized and traded throughout the ancient world, it remains an essential perfume ingredient to the present day. Its distinct fragrance is sweetly balsamic, spicy, warm and sensuous.
- Peru Balsam Absolute is derived from resins collected from tall flowering trees indigenous to Central and South America. Its medicinal properties were highly regarded and traded by the regions native cultures. Subsequent European colonists also traded it as a balm ingredient and for its soft woody vanilla-like fragrance.
- Elemi Absolute is derived from resins collected from tall tropical trees native to the Philippine Islands. It has been widely traded for countless centuries and was historically a prized aromatic in ancient Egypt. Elemi exudes a fresh spicy, lemon-like balsamic fragrance.
- Cistus Labdanum is derived from the collected resins of small flowering shrubs native to southern Europe and the Middle East. Prized and traded since ancient times, it is noted for its musky herbaceous scent and rich amber color.
Ingredients: Bamboo stick, wood powders, Macchilus Macaranth (tree bark powder, a natural binder), natural essential oils & resins.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Shipping||Usually ships within a week.|
|Products Availability||Usually ships within a week|